Posts Tagged ‘ eaccelerator ’

Speeding up PHP with APC (NOT eAccelerator) in Debian Squeeze running php 5 and apache 2

Jul 27th, 2012 | By

Well today my server was being killed by something or other and after 30 minutes of trying to track down what it was I decided to spend my time optimizing my server and implementing a proper caching mechanism (finally!).  I come from a BSD background and we ran eAccelerator on all of our servers so
[continue reading…]



FreeBSD 8.1, Zend Optimizer, php52-extensions and the dreaded Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped)

Jan 29th, 2011 | By

So I haven’t slept in 43 hours, it’s been at least 10 years since I’ve pulled this kind of stunt before but as you know from my last blog post here my server blew up and then my lappy blew up, so lots and lots to keep me busy with.. Part of that fun was
[continue reading…]